Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Z's guest blog: Amazing Mango Iceblocks



I hand over to guest blogger Z who says:

At school, for a homework assignment on inventing, we to invent our own iceblocks, so I made Amazing Mango Iceblocks. I invented them all by myself. I made mini ones for school, in little cups and ice cube trays. We had some big ones for our family.

Everyone that ate them said they were 10 out of 10, even the teachers. They are delicimundo and healthy. Children will love them as snacks.

Here is the recipe:

Amazing Mango Iceblocks

Makes 8 ice block size and 28 large ice cubes

Ingredients

1 cup Weis Mango Sorbet
800g mango slices in juice (you will need both the mangoes and the juice)
1 cup Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite soy milk
1 tablespoon sugar

Method
  1. Put all ingredients into a large jug (if using immersion blender) or blender.
  2. Blend everything until it is smooth and there are no lumps.
  3. Pour into ice cube trays or containers. Put toothpick in each iceblock.
  4. Freeze 24 hours in your freezer.
  5. Pull carefully our of mould and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. mmm, my kids would love them!!
    Great invention! Well done, Z!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like pretty tasty homework!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm they look awesome! My kids will be super excited! Thanks Z!

    ReplyDelete