Anyway, here's a picture:
Baked Bean Sausage Rolls (a la Theresa)
2 tins of baked beans (1 drained and one with liquid)
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 1/2 cups oats
1 cup Weetbix crumbs (or use bread crumbs if you wish)
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon vegan Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon each paprika, salt and pepper
4 sheets vegan puff pastry (I used Borgs)
- Heat oven to 200°C.
- Process everything but the pastry in the food processor until the mixture is almost smooth.
- Cut each sheet of pastry into 4 squares.
- Put 1/16th of the bean mixture in a line in the middle of each square of pastry.
- Roll each sausage roll into a tube shape and seal edges of pastry, using a little water if necessary.
- Bake until golden and pastry is puffed (35-45 minutes).
Sister cats can be very satisfactory pillows:
As you can see, Berry and Switch are very fond of each other. They are litter mates who have lived together their whole life. As the weather gets colder, they love to sleep snuggled together.