Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Aussie Vegan Mofo



Every year, Isa Chandra Moskowitz, author of several amazing vegan cookbooks and powerhouse behind the Post Punk Kitchen site (fantastic forums!) runs the Vegan Month of Food blogathon. Vegan Mofo will be in October this year. The goal is that Mofo bloggers will register at the PPK and then post a post at least 5 times for each week in October. I signed up for Mofo a couple of weeks ago.

Unfortunately, Amy at Iron Chef Vegan, an amazing Aussie blogger, also from Brisbane, can't Mofo in October, as it is too close to her law exams. She has suggested an Australian Mofo for September. I have said that I will join in at least 3 times a week. So, I promise to blog more this month and then like a Mofo next month!

2 comments:

  1. Woo!!!! I've added you to the list - I think QLD has the most vegans involved in OzVeganMoFo!!!

    ReplyDelete